Words i wanna shout :


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Opps~

Opps~ didnt blog for quite a long time....hmm...about 5 months??? lolxxx~ been quite busy recently(excuses..lolxxx) , i have to deal with my assignment, work and all those stuff... is very very busy....and many things have happened during this short 5 months...hmmm....all good and bad things..hmmm....


is september!....am in the month of september!!! gosh!!! the busiest month i guess....have to deal with damn lot of assignment!!!! (why my blog usually only talk about my assignment???) coz..the rest is private and confidential...lolxx~ okok...will try to blog someeee~~~

hmm....my life is turning....turning to be a little...a little....hmm....a little....(have no idea though)....is changing anyway....will let u know once i make myself clear~~~ lolxxx

i grew up a little...and i started to have bad attitude...(gosh no!!! not smoking, fighting, taking drugs all those k?!!! ) alright come back and move on.....hmm....i started to think...alot...(probably i used to too...but now worst i guess) .....ok..stop stop stop....anyway, thinking too much make me cant concentrate on my study!!!

This coming Tuesday im gonna hand in my assignment...is due date!!! i have to do it now....do it fast!!! got to do my work lo.....

Till then...burbai~ cya~

Signing off,
Cy...Muackxxx

ps. i need an English name....recommend some for me~ lolxxx

0 of your opinions~: