Words i wanna shout :


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thought something while walking along the road for class

Hmm….well, I missed my 9am class n gonna replace it….not because I woke up late…actually I woke up earlier than usual but still, im late…
Today is Friday. I got class for whole day….since few days ago,I was sick, I missed class which I gonna replace today. meaning to say that, I got no space for me to have a break n breathe as I got class from 10am straight away to 4pm…lolxxx….=P ….but it’s not my usual timetable though and this is the final week of class…wuhoo~ which implied that EXAM is coming soon~ argh~~~STRESS

Hmm…wat else??? Ohya…erm…sometimes people say something something about love…for example, because of I love someone so much till I cant study???(=P )I love so I don’t? (ish~) I love so I m distracted(craps)…..gosh~ can I actually stop here and proceed next time? Cz I don’t knw wat m I writing right now and kinda forgot wat m I gonna write….cz someone keep annoying me….

Next….backpacking…in my concept of backpacking is….yea,backpacking~….=P….u know, likes the backpacking? Carry a haversack, n walk or run or anything from one place to another place…as if those western people do when they come to asia? Sounds tough huh~ Lolxxx…erm…ya~ my theory is actually similar to the theory that u can google search~=P…however…few of my frens told me that backpacking is…with a backpack for sure…but a premier class I would say that=P… and go anywhere by taxi???mayb few by walking? Erm…am not sure though…probably am mistaken but probably it’s true~ lolxxx…cz am not deaf but inteprete wrong? I don’t care~=P coz wat I think is that backpacking is carrying a bag and keep walking to the way that never walk back, unless u forgot something very important=p ….sounds adventurous huh~….or circle a big round and return to the same destination where first departed….=P….anyway….erm….probably different people have different theory of backpacking…but I always choose to follow the dictionary…and plz, am not a nerd..i hate books…but plz…go google search~;) I might not be right and I never say that am right though…you guys are allow to defend to fight for ur right and who knows it might come out with a NEW DEFINITION…=P….
Just some words that appear in my mind suddenly…..im not usually like that..=P…going to class o~ thanks for enjoying~ hahahaxxx
My blog been left so so long…poor blog,T.T I got no time to care about u…wth~??? Silly~=P

Tata~

Signing off,
=p

0 of your opinions~: