Words i wanna shout :


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally i got my driving license...

ahem...actually havent really got my driving license yet...=P
But i have passed driving...no doubt with this..hehe
has been spending quite alot time for this....
not becoz i learn too many times..
the matter is, i have to wait other people b4 and after the lesson...
im tired now since i woke up really super duper early this morning....
is 7am..i know is not that early for those who work or study....and i dnt exaggerate too..
it can be consider early for me..as it's still my Holiday~ \(*O*)/

hmmm..i started at the end of december..
and i only got my L on 5th of january....
since the teacher said i can only test it 1 mth later after i got my L...which is today,4th of february....yea~
haha...fews day later gonna get my P license...n finally i can drive legally....
i got 19/20 for on the road...
no matter how u think....whether u think this is good or not....for me, im contented with this result yea~

been waiting for really damn long under a big bright hot sun....
n Right! im cover by rooooooof...
But still......im HOT~ =P what i mean is i can really feel the heat from the sun....Dont mistaken=)

So, Lets see...

This is the Blue one...
about going up hill,parking, and 3points turning...

This is on road..

i got 19 for this....

hmm..nothing really fun for today..
whati know is, im really tired~

All the best~
tata~

Signing off,
Cy* =)


0 of your opinions~: