Words i wanna shout :


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LuEe B'day

A late post i know....=P

suppose to be 29th of january

going out with kerry,lu ee,william,gary,and tony....

to celebrate LuEe 19th day..haha

We went to a bistro i think called ****(soli i forgot)
Quite a nice one...hmm....
afta that,tony went back and left 5 of us...

yeah~ we went to a lounge...suppose to be club i think..but then there've no event,not a weekend too...

DJ playing house music...hmm...quite nice...but it keep repeating the same music....
drank some beer...( tis time not that much =P),played cards(big 2), sang bday song wif small cake(lalala...),chit-chatting...

Ohya..that nite my curfew is 12.00am..and i did promise my mum...but then...about 12.30smtg i reached home....fortunately, no one scold me =P...lolxx

i was scared coz im going out the next day...lolxx

These are the photos~~~

Tony~


LuEe's lamb~ is big!!!

william one???

Tony's ......


Mine~!!!!
Turkey Ham Bruchetta~
is Nice..yummy~

In gary car, when william was going to buy cake...

William,my FaKe dydy(Daddy)...blueckss
Ohya,he has 9 wifes....the 4th one died ady..
This is what he said...

Kerry and LuEe...
LuEe and me~
the one next to me is kerry...My FaKe mum,William 7th wife....lolxxx



Quite fun though...Happy Birthday LuEe!!!


Signing Off,
Cy*

0 of your opinions~: