Words i wanna shout :


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

im tired~ but i cant go home...T.T

hi guys...im back!!!  is back to blog not home...T.T
Now..im inside a quite quiet room which is located in my uncle's house...
no doubt,im tired now....coz i have been going out this morning to visit my relatives then about 3pm something...a friend called me...
"hi,where r u now???"
"erm....home...y???"
"ok then...we'll reach ur houz in 1 minute.."

Gosh~ that's too fast..coz i juz reach home and havnt really prepared and yet without telling me earlier...

afta hang up...i went to look at the gate....gosh~ they reached ady!!!
quickly rush here and thr..still finally im out...lolx....

went pizza hut to  fill someone stomach...and then play blackjack and poker...cool~..i can play poker now!!! but not too pro yet...=P...lose badly and win back...overall we only earn rm2..lolxxx...rm 1 for me ,another for her...actuallly i was playing wif my fren...both us invest total up rm40....quite little right??? we play small and safe....lolxxx
about..1am smtg.....i drove to my uncle house using my fren's car...he was sitting beside..coz he scared i would destroy his car with my 'pro' skilll....=P

now...i felt kinda regret...i came here coz my aunty is here...they are playing majong now....since 7 or 8 pm i think..till now~ 3.30....they still dont wanna go home...im damn tired...i wanna go home~ i am freaking exhausted now~!!!

hmm.....have ntg to do here.....line here is slow...and even i online,i dont think thr's many online too....i wan sleep ...gosh..they are still playing now.....about 8 hours.....arr~

got to go....
tata
burbai~

Signing off,
poor~ Cy*



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

0 of your opinions~: