Words i wanna shout :


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hey babe!!!

Hey babe!!! u know who u are....haha...is eeeeUUU~~~

gonna test driving this coming tuesday..huuu~ what can i say? im nervous~~~
Everyone who of my age has got their licenses!!!!!! Left me...sobxx sobxxx....

and yet,this coming friday, my relative(father's side),my grandma's eldest brother and his wife and his granddaughter,from china are coming to my house,stay in my house, live in my house for more than 3 weekssss......hmm....actually few years ago,at the time when im primary..they came to my house too...but this time is kinda different...since we children are growing older, we deny sharing room....so....we have out of roooooomzzz...so, my cousin and my sis have to swift to my roomzzzz...my room is damn messy now...havent really clean it up and tidy it....i havnt pack to go back kl tooo....gosh!!!....and my bro have to spare his room for my grandma's eldest brother and his wife..phew~...and he have to sleep in my sis room....ohya...my aunty is coming back too...living in my grandma roomzzzz....






hmm,i'll stop here now~

Hey babe!!! u better take care of urself ooo...im kinda wowee..=P take care~



Signing off,
buBblie *=)

0 of your opinions~: