Words i wanna shout :


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Having 'holiday' in kl...

have been back kl for quite along time...not boring....but i..nope...suppose to be we have nothing to do...i came here for my 1st year degree...yet..now being here for a week i guess...every day and night i live as if it's holiday!!! really have nothing to do...we have almost 1 wk orientation...start on early in the morning and ended quite early too...no book to study, to revise...no stress,no worries...is like holiday!!!

1st day i came here,i stay with my parents in the hotel...next day,back to hostel for a while,quickly took bath and went to my friend's open house...woohoo...eat Kuching Laksa~ and there's no time for me to unpack after i went back..coz was almost 1am and my roomate want to sleep ady!!! the 3rd day i woke up,immediately unpack my stuff...gosh~! damn lot of stuff...after that went out to eat Tony Romas wif frenz~ damn expensive...but nice~ and the portion is big~eat till wanna vomit...=P lolxxx.....the 4th day i went to my frenz house and stay over nice..actually i stay wif them..but then is too far..so i stay in somewhere nearby..i sleepover there for 3 days...still considering 2night wanna go o stay in my own hostel..blueckxx.. means i only slept in my own room for 2days only..haha..dont worry..coz is "Holiday"!!!

However,this coming Monday is the 1st of my degree class....i have to start to study ady...say no no to playing....nervous...wondering how are the boooks look like...=P heavy??? hmm...


gonna stop here...^^
tata~

Signing off,
Cy^^

0 of your opinions~: